Britney Spears has revealed she lost most of gym equipment after the singer accidentally left two candles burning in her home gym.
The 'Oops... I Did It Again' hitmaker took to Instagram to reveal she had returned to her home workout station for the first time in six months, after she left two candles on and it wrecked most of her equipment, bar two machines.
She shared a video clip, in which she can be heard saying: "Hey, guys! I'm in my gym right now. I haven't been in here for, like, six months, because I burned my gym down unfortunately."
"I had two candles, and yeah, one thing led to another, and I burned it down."
Britney captioned the post: "It was an accident .... but yes .... I burnt it down."
"I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt."
"Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym !!!!!"
The fitness diva said previously: "That's the best thing - if you share that same passion you can go out and have fun and exercise together.
"I've done the workouts with her many times. We actually did a video last year. A lot of the workouts are on my website."
View this post on Instagram
but yes …. I burnt it down 🙈. I walked past the door to the gym and flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm 🚨 went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt 🙏🏼. Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym 🙄🙄🙄 !!!!! But it could be much worse so I’m grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!