Lahore couple die in heater-caused fire - Daily Qudrat Global

Lahore couple die in heater-caused fire

LAHORE: A man and his wife died Monday night in a house fire here in the city's Allama Iqbal Town, rescue officials confirmed.

According to rescue sources, the room in which the couple were sleeping suddenly caught fire. The blaze erupted due to a gas heater inside the room, officials said.

Both residents of Nizam Block area — identified as Manzoor, 37, and his 32-year-old wife, Nazia — were immediately burnt to death.

Upon receiving information, a team of rescue officials immediately reached the site and, during operation, retrieved the burnt bodies, which were then shifted to a local hospital.

The couple are survived by their five children, including four daughters and one son, all of whom were asleep in another room.

What is your view on this ? Let us know in the comments section
Ad

- Advertisement -

More